Re: [NTLK] The Real IPNR and MacIP and Newton- "how-to"

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 05:03:32 EDT

> Right now I have my Newton 2100 connected via an 8 pin serial cable (Mac)
to a
> PowerComputing PowerBase 180 running OS 9,..
>
> AND I AM SURFING THE WEB!
As I do, but w/o another computer. Here's my setup:
1. DongleKiller / SER-001 (when can we again buy them???)
2. AT cable into
3. iPrint Adapter
4. 16-port Farallon hub
5. Zyxel ISDN router, set to automatically dial/hangup and performing NAT
into my ISP
6. ISDN termination box
7. and of course several other devices connected to the above mentioned
devices like printers and other computers and Newtons

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing