Re: [NTLK] MusicPad

From: John Johnson (kamikazebear_at_excite.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 18:52:52 EDT

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:26:00 -0400, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Should probably just post in on the web somewhere for everyone do
> download. If not, I'd be interested in a copy as well. btober_at_mac.com.
>
> Thanks!
> Brad Tober
Me, too! I'm not even too fussed it I get 'Demo' messages all over
as long as the basic functions work and I get to maybe save a riff
if I get to write anything worth playing but even having the outline of the
melodic line in memory until I get to the instrument is better
than nothing! <|=-> John J.