[NTLK] Newton Movie Suggestions

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 19:23:56 EDT

Hello all!

        I have made a minor update to my website
(http://www.handshakecompanies.com/newton) regarding Newton Movies.
First off, I'd like to let everyone know that if you have an upgraded
eMate, you can play the high quality movies with acceptable results. I
am also working on a way for all Newton users to be able to easily
create their own movies. I have also decided on some movies which I am
going to convert. At this time, they include all of the Newton
commercials. What I'd really appreciate are some suggestions for movies
you'd like me to convert.

Brad Tober