[NTLK] Beer Databases

From: Alexandre Enkerli (aenkerli_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 13:40:17 EDT

Wow! My two current hobbies in one single thread!
These days, apart from enjoying my 2.0 devices, I'm keeping busy with a
number of things related to homebrewing. Combining these two things would
be real cool.
Now, apart from winecellar and the "Brewing Tips" book, is there anything
else related to alcoholic beverages on the Newt? If I find a way to do it,
I might try and build a custom database for brewing and tasting.
So, was this beer tasting database a tongue-in-cheek reply or is it a real
thing?
Thanks.

Alex