Re: [NTLK] nICQ? kinda...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 19:38:41 EDT

On a similar note...
A coleague has a new found interest in his Newton 2100
based on my short training session with him. He now
brings it into work and during meetings we usually
need to confer in order to develop responses queried
towards us.
What I would like to see is some kinda of application
that allows infrared messaging back and forth on a
continuous basis. They have similar devices for kids
in school...they look like little PDA/Blackberry
devices, and they talk via Infrared...I would like
this for the Newt...
Does anything like this exist? Or is there any call
for somethign like this?
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- David Orriss Jr <dave_at_davenet.net> wrote:
> Where can I find this package for the Newton??
>

> --
> David Orriss Jr.
> dave_at_davenet.net
> http://www.davenet.net
> ICQ UIN: XXXXXX (please ask if you want to talk via
> ICQ)
> Linux - Chicken Soup for the Unix Soul

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...