Re: [NTLK] Reconditioning of EL-background illimination foils

From: Jameson Forster (jforstermd_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 08:56:52 EST

This list is amazing. I can not believe the interesting b its of
knowledge that arise daily.
Are you saying that the material(matter)(molecule) which emits light is
not lost with use but gets converted (reversibly, it seems) to a
non-functional state? I assumed that the material was lost with time,
got burnt out, but I do not know what it is. I assumed that it was a
chemical built on firefly goo. I would certainly rather buy a filter
than have to replace the backlight. I wonder whether the sunshine
characteristics in Germany are different than those in Kansas.
Put me on your list. jf