Re: [NTLK] [OT] Pagan Holidays...

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 19:19:56 EST

"Michael J. Hußmann" wrote:
> what about Christmas? That's as pagan a holiday as it gets, with no
> biblical justification for choosing December 25 whatsoever.

Um, so because we don't know the exact date, it must be pagan? I'm
confused... Some friends of ours adopted a child in a situation where they do
not know his exact birthdate -- so they picked a day to celebrate and now do
that each year on the same day. Does that make his birthday any less
important? Does it make it pagan?

Just because we may not know someone's birthday doesn't mean that he didn't
have one, right? :)

 - John...