Re: [NTLK] Registration Tactile software

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 15:07:53 EST

>I would however be willing to shell out another couple of bucks and
>re-register the software I already bought, but only if someone introduced a
>more brain wipe friendly SN scheme.

I for one am opposed to the idea of paying more money to re-register
software I already bought and paid for. Tactile's reg system is brilliantly
secure but extremely user-unfriendly. Fortunately, "underground" techniques
have emerged to keep your bought-and-paid-for Tactile sofware working
through brain wipes.

-Jeremy