[NTLK] Carry Bag and LANUG questions

From: Jeff Langston (jeff_langston_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 20:33:49 EST

Iıve just recently entered the world of the Newton by getting an upgraded
2000 off of eBay a few weeks ago. Iıve been having a blast learning how to
use it and take it to the max. I wanted to attend the recent LANUG meeting
at the Apple Store, but I was in Las Vegas that day and missed it. When is
the next meeting going to be? Iıd love to attend. Also, Iım looking for
peopleıs recommendations on what kind of carrying bag to get for my Newt.
The things Iıd like to carry would be: 1) the Newton itself which always
contains a 32MB Flash card; 2) 3 extra PCMCIA cards (Lucent Orinoco Silver,
3com Xjack Network, and Xjack modem card); 3) an extra rechargable battery;
4) power adapter; 5) serial cable and dongle. If anyone has an idea of a
good carryall for this stuff, please let me know! Thanks!!!!

Jeff Langston
jeff_langston_at_mac.com