Re: [NTLK] NewtHack.

From: Scott C. Gregory (scgregory_at_bigpond.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 13:03:32 EST

Edward Gray wrote:

> The plans for 2.0 seemed quite nice, but I could never really get into the
> 1.x versions.

Would be nice to see 2.0. The 1.1 version still isn't up to the PC
versions, but it is still fun to play and while away some time while at
work. Want to reg it so I can get to level 5+ :0)

> Ok, I just sent him a mail, although it looks like he hasn't checked that
> mailbox since Jan 25 (and not logged in since 1997!), so no idea how long it
> will take to hear back from him. I've also posted a message asking if any of
> our other classmates have heard from him recently...
>
> Will let you know if anything turns up.

Cheers that would be great. Ta.

If he doesn't want anything to do with it anymore, see if he would like
to turn it over to the public... or be willing to pass the project on to
someone else.

Cheers

Scott