Re: [NTLK] E&B Case

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 20:18:54 EST

On Friday, April 5, 2002, at 04:53 PM, Philip Bennett wrote:

> All right, I admit I just couldn't wait. I called E&B this week to ask
> about
> the MP2K case (their internal code for the Messagepad 2000 leather
> case).
> Yes, they do have them. They are $79.95 plus shipping. I took FedEx 2nd
> Day.
> Mine arrived today. Brand new. Wonderful Leather aroma. Unzip and the MP
> fits quite well, all the holes line up(You do have to unzip the top to
> attach the dongle and AC plug). The screen cover opens like a book and
> closes to velcro.

Does the case have any slots for credit cards, driver's license, perhaps
a cash pocket? I got the big ol' case from PDA concepts, which is handy
in that it can carry all that stuff plus various PCMCIA cards, but
sometimes I just want to take the Newton, my license, my cash, and a
couple credit cards. I've got a holster-style case that holds just the
newton and a driver's license, but without a cash pocket and a couple
other slots it's not terribly useful.

-Bill

--
  William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
  wrd_at_awenet.com                            http://www.seavoy-dickson.org/

This d'Emery was much detested by the people: first, because he was Superintendent of Finances, and every Superintendent of Finances ought to be detested; and finally, because he somewhat deserved to be so. - Alexandre Dumas