Re: [NTLK] E&B Case

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 20:55:47 EST

"William R. Dickson" wrote:

> On Friday, April 5, 2002, at 04:53 PM, Philip Bennett wrote:

> Does the case have any slots for credit cards, driver's license, perhaps
> a cash pocket? I got the big ol' case from PDA concepts, which is handy
> in that it can carry all that stuff plus various PCMCIA cards, but
> sometimes I just want to take the Newton, my license, my cash, and a
> couple credit cards. I've got a holster-style case that holds just the
> newton and a driver's license, but without a cash pocket and a couple
> other slots it's not terribly useful.

I'd call E&B to see if they could custome make a case with the additions
you want. The case as is does not have anything you want except for a
great place to put your Newton. They are quite willing to collaborate
with you. I worked with a very nice fellow named Mike Enkerlin. It's
worth the phone call.

Mark