Re: [NTLK] URL??

From: Sacha (sascha103_at_hetnet.nl)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 17:23:53 EST

I did, but there are SOOO many! I checked the files on my computer as well,=
=20
but no luck! That's why I am trying this list as a last resort.

But anyway, I will check the list again. (Strange, the guys on Startrek=20
NEVER EVER have these problems, they find anything at anytime in no time at=
=20
all. How are they doing that? And did you people see how fast they can make=
=20
3D-presentations? In two minutes the starship will go kaboom and still they=
=20
manage to create a wonderfull presentation representing their problem and=20
very often the solution as well. Now, that's a real major piece of fiction.=
=20
I do not want to bash MS, but Startrek for sure is not based on MS=20
software. They where very proud that on Enterprise-type starships they had=
=20
no major - or for that matter minor - bugs in the past 89 years or so!)

Thanks, guys, great list. Even in the weekend one will get an answer.

Sa=9Aa