Re: [NTLK] Cost of ATA Support

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 08:23:08 EDT

On Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:50:51 -0800 Eckhart Koeppen <eck1000_at_gmx.net> wrote:

> Also, remember that Paul's ATA support is an excellent basis for a FAT
> driver, making it possible to access data on DOS formatted flash cards.
> Could be interesting for people with digital cameras ... and I'd
> definitely be interested in adding FAT support (read-only) to MAD Max.

exactly!

imagine that: tibet and MAD as they were intended to be used! id love to be
able to use the very same 256M card in the digicam, newton and powerbook.
exchanging MP3 files will be quite easy if you can load them from a
powerbook PCMCIA slot.

roman pixell
mailto: roman_at_karmatic.com
phone: +46 (0) 8 643 83 00