Re: [NTLK] DragonDemo accuracy

From: Charles Lewis (cjkjlewis_at_attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 01:02:50 EDT

DragonDemo is exactly that on the Newt, a demo. It displays spoken numbers,
zip codes and state names. That's it. DragonHack allows you to use the
internal mic instead of a plaintalk (amplified) mic and also allows you to
insert the above mentioned text into Notes (I think). So, not really that
usable, but GREAT WOW FACTOR!!

CLewis