Re: [NTLK] OT: portable cd player - copy protected audio CDs

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 12:54:33 EDT

> I don't know what those stupid a... at Sony are thinking.
> The worst part is that all the consumers have to pay a small part of
> their effort and resources that they put up to copy protect their stuff.
Beside that they are not able to deliver very primitive accessories.
Examples:
- I ordered a MiniDisc MZ-R30 belt clip and got the upper half of the case
including all buttons.
- I wait since about 1/2 year (!) for a new remote control for a MZ-E50 (MD
player with FM radio)
- It is simply impossible to get memory sticks in the SONY store in our
village. His shop and ordering volume is too small and the SONY fu!$#%!up
headquarter let them wait until his customers withdraw their orders. This
dealer is meanwhile really pissed off by SONY but can't exclude their
devices from the selection because the customers want them.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG