Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA cards and clock signals and accelerated New

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 04:24:00 EDT

>Won't any PCMCIA card successfully work with the accelerated Newts,
>since the PCMCIA's clock signal is not generated by the main crystal?

I accellerated both my mobile MP2100 (having a Lucent WaveLan and a 32MB Flash Card) and my stationary MP2100 webserver (having a Lucent WaveLan and a 10MB Flash Card) using the Implant 2000. I've had absolutey no problems on both MessagePads. I only have to slow down, if I want to connect via IR or via serial (dongle).

Regards, Darius.
crackman.dyndns.org (MP2100 powered)
All your Newton are belong to us.