Re: [NTLK] Used Newts history

From: Scott P. Richert (ajrichert_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 17:34:47 EDT

That's very interesting--I think my (temporarily dead, I hope) Newton is
from the same batch--has the goo on the back and a tape mark across the
cover.

My sister is a drug rep for AstraZeneca, which is still very much in
existence--makes Seroquel, among other products. They recently provided
doctors with Palms loaded with medical software--perhaps those were
replacements for the Newts?

Scott