Re: [NTLK] [OT] PayPal gripes hurt sales of SER-001

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 11:42:43 EDT

     David, because of your recent post I kind of guessed that your not having
as many orders as you probably expected, and I'm sorry for that. Well, I just
want to make clear that, *in my case*, it's not a problem with PayPal or
anything, it's the price. (That's for the poll).

    Please, understand that I'm not trying to say what's the right price for any
product, I don't know how much effort is spent in the SER-001.

    Keep up with the good work!

Daniel Padilla

> I am more than a little dismayed at the recent grumbling
> concerning Paypal by a number of people. Your experiences
> may be true and your preferences I respect but I have seen a
> dramatic downturn in sales as a result of these messages.

.
.
.