[NTLK] My Poor Newton

From: anrp_at_irulethe.net
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 21:24:25 EDT

Dear all,

I am now really confused about my Newton. I removed LunaSuite,
but the problems persist. I even removed the System Update (717260-1)
to see if it would help (it didn't). Now here's the kicker...

I took the time to figure out how to use Hammer, (at least
primitively), BUT!!! - Hammer just dies! No message or
anything!

I uploaded 2 Inspector trace logs (trace := 'functions;) to
http://anrp.irulethe.net/npb/ of the Newton right before it
crashed.

This is really beginning to look like a hardware problem; someone
PLEASE prove me wrong!

Andrew Patrikalakis

-----