Re: [NTLK] Newton Syncing & Usage

From: Francois Lemelin (lemelin.f_at_videotron.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:41:37 EDT

le 13/04/02 01:05, Paul Nuernberger =E0 newton_at_thenuernbergers.com a =E9crit=A0:

> Using Macintosh computers, Ethernet, and Zip drives back up where I am at=
,
> then restore when I get to the other location. I have all the necessary
> equipment to do this. As I have T1 connectivity in both locations I coul=
> simply email the files back and forth as well.
>=20
> What I am asking for is opinions, ideas, and any other helpful input on a=
ny
> other methods to accomplish this - as well as alternatives to this I have=
n't
> thought of. All help greatly appreciated.

I think it's more simple to make a back-up on a memory card, bring the
memory card at office and do a restore from memory card.

Or keep all soups on memory card and just swap it from one Newton to the
other

Francois Lemelin
Quebec, Canada