[NTLK] Accessing AppleTalk net via WLAN

From: hubertus (hubertus_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 03:23:25 EDT

Dear Newtonians,

I just installed the latest wlan driver to my 2100er and inserted the
orinoco gold wlan card. It works fine with software base station and
computer to computer network. I can browse the internet and connect
to my powerbook alright. But I can't connect to the appletalk
network, i.e. my laserprinter and other macs. Is this possible? I use
9.2 and the Airport software. How should I configure it?

Thanks and I hope this has not been discussed a hundred times,

hubertus