Re: [NTLK] Zaurus and mac

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 08:56:12 EDT

hi there,

i have been told there is mac connecticity for OSX in the works for the
linux zaurus - but the japanese version on these pages runs on very
different hardware + software anyway.

i have lately been fantasising about NOS on the zaurus hardware - is this
even a remote possibility with GNUton or have i completely misunderstood
the whole thing? i see newer pdas with a smaller form factor (which is
better for me) and think about switching but i just think NOS is so damn
great! will it ever be available on another machine?

cheers,

aaron