[NTLK] Socket serial card driver?

From: Paul Zenk (pzenk_at_kc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:21:39 EDT

I have gotten my hands on a Socket Communications card but I can't
get it to talk to my Mac (NCU). The Newton 2100 recognizes it as a
communication card, but all traffic goes out the dongle but not the
card. How do I tell the newton to use the serial card in the lower
slot. I looked in preferences and all I see there is a choice for
serial which is the dongle port. Do I need a driver for the card
which will let me select it in the preferences slip? I did a search
on socketcom.com for I driver but didn't find anything.

Thanks,
Paul