Re: [NTLK] Newton Syncing & Usage

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 13:48:46 EDT

Try...
1. Get a 32 meg. card. Backup Newt. #1 to desktop. Restore onto card. =
Keep 'save new info. and pkgs. on card' checked. Take out card. Go to =
work. Insert card into Newt. #2. Backup before going home. Take out =
card. Go home. Insert card into Newt. #1. Backup to desktop before =
sleep. Next morning, repeat steps.
<caveat>-you gotta setup both internal info. first.

2. Get a third Newt., a cheap, bruised one that can be abused but carried =
in a carry case. Erase/Restore is hard on the memory.
------------------
>I would like to be able to have one of my 2100's at work, and the other at
>home so I am not transporting one all the time. I would like to have the
>same information on each (names, dates, notes, etc.) as well as keep them =
in
>sync with each other. I use my 2100 extensively (depend on it), but
>transporting it has brought it close to serious damage on numerous =
occasions
>- so far I have been extremely lucky.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!