[NTLK] -48205 error

From: Scott P. Richert (ajrichert_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 16:18:56 EDT

Does anyone know what a -48205 error is, and how to get rid of it? The
NewtonOS Error Database tells me:

Errorno: -48205
Category: Object System Errors

But that's not particularly helpful. I'm getting the error when I use
inet Mail to receive mail and one of the messages has an attachment.
(I've been mailing Newton packages to myself, since I don't have a
dongle and just got an ethernet card, but didn't have the ethernet
portion of NIE installed.) It will download the message and the
enclosure, but then it gives me the error and doesn't download any
further messages. It also doesn't disconnect from the internet, and I
have to disconnect manually. Finally, the only way I can get inet Mail
to work properly after the error is to go into Storage and delete the
Enroute POP List.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how have you dealt with
it? Would switching to SimpleMail solve it?

Scott