Re: [NTLK] Trying to make new card style for Names app

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 09:25:48 EDT

Thanks Paul,

That info in the Programmer's Reference looks like exactly what I needed. I
had already set my layout size to MP2000 in NTK, but it must be as you say,
the parent view is fixed at the original size.

That can be patched or over-rided, right? But as you say, it would be a
'dirty fix'.

I remember a patch that would make the Names Overview fill the screen of the
MP2100, but I don't think that affected the Card view.

-Stephanie
http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/