Re: [NTLK] 120 or 130--You make the call

From: Johannes Wolf (jkf.wolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 10:20:22 EDT

I started with an MP120 and was happy with it - until I saw the performance
of the 2x00.
Now I have two MP2x00 and would definitely recommend you to restart with at
least an MP2000, even better with a MP2100 (more RAM). You can also think
about getting an MP2000 and then do a memory upgrade.

Johannes