Re: [NTLK] Pocket Quicken/Pocket Money question + PC

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 01:52:04 EDT

on 4/18/02 5:54 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> As I understand it, you can export transactions from PM to Quicken desktop
> and the other way around, but I don't think you can export your accounts and
> accounts settings from your desktop into PM. You would have to enter them
> all over again. However, last I've tried, PM was still working with the
> latest revisions of Quicken, which is not the case with Pocket Quicken...

I think that, with the possibility of importing multiple accounts, along
with categories, you can create account settings via import. I haven't tried
it yet, other than importing categories, but it seems reasonable that it
should work. As for creating accounts, it might be easier to use the Pocket
Quicken to Pocket Money data converter. It might do the job. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland