Re: [NTLK] [ANN] StarChart 2.0

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:22:13 EDT

I believe the appropriate method would be lying on your back, on the top
of a grassy hill, somewhere outside of town where there are no lights,
gazing up at the clear night sky...

...when suddenly, the calm is interrupted by the shouts of the pitchfork
wielding property owner who, having been attracted by the strange green
glow at the top of the hill, notices the hole in his fence near where
you parked your car...

Or something like that...

On Friday, April 19, 2002, at 11:10 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> Yes, I believe you are right, and so I was. If you want to match the map
> with the sky, you have to turn it upside down and look from underneath.
> Just
> that this doesn't seem very comfortable or a nice position to use it ;-)
>
> -Laurent.
Joe Anthenat ><>