Re: [NTLK] Problem with the on-off switch

From: Johannes Wolf (jkf.wolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 02:33:24 EDT

To solve your problem completely the switch needs to be replaced.
But you can use several workarounds as long as your Newt switches on
properly:

1) set the timer for sleep mode accordingly and leave the Newt "on"
2) you can anytime send the Newt into sleep mode by software f.i. in dash
board you have a command sleep you can place into the Newt menu and you can
use the dashboard launcher as well - I called this command "z"

Johannes