Re: [NTLK] Off topic Macsoftware for kids

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 06:31:41 EDT

Try Microsoft 'creative writer' & 'fine artist' (I think that is what
they were called), I believe that the CD had both PC & Mac versions on
it, these are simple and fun apps for writing & drawing, they also let
you make cards, invitations, banners, certificates etc with plenty of
pre-made templates to modify.
Ben.
NB you will need to locate second-hand copies as I think it is now
discontinued.