Re: [NTLK] Another source for Newton Book Material

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 13:31:49 EDT

Well, not only dows PowerScroll work with Paperback
and such, it also works with any Newton window that
scrolls...Names, dates, notes...it all is scrolled by
a single tap of the power button. I use it quite a bit
when I have tons of stuff to scroll through.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Vladimir Alexiev <Vladimir_at_worklogic.com> wrote:
> > when ever you read a book, activate PowerScroll
> and
> > use your power button to navigate
>
> But does it work with Paperback and NewtScape books?
> Librarian doesnt' work with Paperback.

=====
- Arthur C. Clarke -