Re: [NTLK] Cursive vs. Printing HWR

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 19:36:10 EDT

   I have the recognition set to cursive, but a lot of times - when
entering phone numbers, strange names, acronyms, etc - I'll print them
letter by letter. If you do this, will the Newt recognize that they are
single letters and interpret them using Rosetta, or does it *always* use
the ParaGraph engine if cursive is selected? Could a program take a
series of text stokes (like select a piece of text, then double tap to
get the original ink back) and pass it directly to Rosetta?

Jim