Re: [NTLK] me again, power problems

From: Johannes Wolf (jkf.wolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 03:39:58 EDT

Hi Jeff,

either the mechanic lock of the battery pack is damaged or it has blown up a
bit as I have already seen recently.
I strongly recommend not to apply strong force!
Does it slide only a bit or is it stuck completely?
The safest method to get it out without damage to the Newt would be to open
the Newt and then to open the battery case (it consists of two shells).

Johannes