Re: [NTLK] Fwd: [OT] Christian fanatic Attacking Apple

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 12:40:30 EDT

        Damn! I thought we'd sneak in under the radar with this one...
;-)

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 21:
I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for
my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them
look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol
hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more
positive mind-set.