Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - US drivers

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 12:37:59 EDT

Riiiight. Sure you can. I guess the 5.7 liters and 500+ HP that NASCAR
racing cars need to go that fast is just wasted displacement and energy.
And if you are really traveling 160 mph (mph right, not kph?) I hope you
have Z rated tires to keep from becoming a nasty streak on the road at that
speed.

Please don't think I am trying to be rude, but let's keep the bragging to
realistic levels, shall we?

Michael Guzzo