[NTLK] Something useful?

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 18:24:06 EDT

(I'm trying to redeem myself for all the OT stuff)

Not sure how to classify this: Stupid Tricks or Something Kewl?
I didn't find a mention of it in the FAQs either, so here goes:

I discovered I can trace drawings onto my Newt, sort of like a virtual
carbon paper. I tried it a couple of days ago with a drawing I had lying
around. I put the drawing on my Newt's screen (after having opened a new
note and set the recognizer to sketches, obviously) and traced the drawing
with my stylus.

Lo and behold, the image was on my screen (even through the NuShield). If
I have the time, I might try another trick: I've always been more
'artistic' with a pencil and paper than with a computer (touch)screen (a
stylus just doesn't have the 'feel' of the real thing), so I wonder
what'll happen if I put a blank piece of paper on my screen and draw on it
with a (soft, needless to say) pencil.

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"Pretty women make us buy beer; ugly women make us drink beer." (Al Bundy)