Re: [NTLK] On the subject of OT solutions

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:11:57 EDT

Email is the best way! We have NNTP shut off at our
firewall (no real reason for us to be using it at
work) but port 80 is open. (25 and 110 are also both
open) so I can do email, either web based or from my
server at home from work!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new