Re: [NTLK] Toshiba does newton-size

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:15:54 EDT

> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:52:53 +0200
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Toshiba does newton-size
> From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com>
>

> on 25-04-2002 4:57, Seth Hurwitz at shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu wrote:
>
>> I used my Palm IIIe yesterday. I picked up my Newton and there was a
>> spider underneath. I looked around for a book, saw my Palm and used the
>> Palm to squish it. Seriously.
>
> LOL !
>
> (next time you could just place the spider outside though, just an idea...)

Well, depends upon the size, I guess. Seth, did you *press* the Palm on the
spider, or did you throw the Palm after it? Trouble starts when it is a
"Newton-class" spider. Always have a brick at hand.

Oliver ;)

PS: Now why am I much more likely to put any given spider out of my window
into freedom, but will not bring up any mercy for wasps? Just wasps, bees
and hornets are more or less fine... must be something about the sound...

--
Please Lick This iMac: Yet another utterly annoying, nearly perfect gizmo
gem from those shameless bastards at Apple