Re: [NTLK] Newton-Underground

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 16:01:27 EDT

on 26-04-2002 9:44, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_mac.com wrote:

> I've got a backdrop by PowerPen that I made that does that. I might have it
> archived on my computer if you want it, or I could email it directly from my
> Newt.

Can you post it on Unna, as far as I know it isn't there (or am I wrong ?)

Started to compose my own backdrop way back when, took so much time on my
9600 bps that I figured I would be back later only to find that the PowerPen
project stopped.

Even asked them to release the backdrop generating program but apparently it
was already lost :-(

Robert Benschop