Re: [NTLK] Happiness

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 16:24:39 EDT

> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:47:43 +0200
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Happiness
> From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com>
>

> on 28-04-2002 5:05, Mietek at mietek_at_icpnet.pl wrote:
>
>> I was initially afraid that my stylus had something stuck in the tip,
>> because it seemed I was scratching the screen even with the slighest
>> touch. However, these phantom scratches easily disappear after wiping
>> with a cloth. Is this normal?
>
> Not sure what you mean, sounds like there might be some kind of residue on
> your screen.

I guess he is talking about that smearing which occurs when using a new
stylus. The material is soft and rubs of the tip for some time, at least
that was my experience with new Apple styli. It looks as if it is wax, so
maybe the tips of new styli are sealed in some way...?

Oliver :)

--
If you want to work for the machine, go with Windows. If you want the
machine to work for you, go with the Mac.