Re: [NTLK] Laurent Woods

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 11:09:12 EDT

on 4/29/02 10:39 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> Then I release the
> pen and the guy takes its swing. If you release the pen before the dial, the
> ball will curve on your left. If you release too late, it goes to the right.
> Then, you get this 'wicked slice'...

Ah, but herein lies the rub. On my 130, I didn't have any problems letting
go at the right time (except on hole number 2). However, on my 2100, it all
happens so fast, that I've been basically incapable of letting go in time,
hence the "wicked slice". Perversely enough, in real life, I tend to hook,
rather than slice. :-) (Somebody told me it's because I'm a lefty playing
right-handed, however that would work...)

I do take refuge in this fact, I finally play better in real life than I do
in simulation. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland