Re: [NTLK] [OT] eMac Pricing...

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 21:55:39 EDT

Lou Forlini wrote:
> Why you insist on continual Apple-bashing on a list devoted to an
> Apple product I'll never know. But it has grown very tiresome.

Just as a note, regardless of the rest of this arguing... This is a NEWTON
list. Many of us here refuse to acknowledge that it even is an Apple
product. :)

But, seriously, even if he was Mac bashing -- that really has nothing to do
with the Newton and being on a Newton list. Owning a Newton certainly
shouldn't have to imply that one loves Apple or Macs. Heck, the two bits of
technology that I think I've enjoyed the most throughout my lifetime are the
Newton and an Apple IIgs. Apple killed both of those. So a Newton list
certainly seems like a good place for Apple bashing to me. ;-)

Plus, I like Ed...

 - John...