Re: [NTLK] Graphic Convertor

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 10:32:55 EDT

When there was all the talk about the iWalk, CARS posted a video of a
2x00 that had been relabelled iPad using masking tape. They
mentioned the state of the art HWR and said that it was probably
using a form of OS X, since the Dock (as in the Newton Dock app) was
clearly visible along the bottom of the screen. It was great.

-James