Re: [NTLK] Graphic Convertor

From: James Johnston (jimthej_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 11:49:05 EDT

Under the "PICTURE" Menu there are options for size and resolution. Step 1is
to crop the picture to the proportions you want. Otherwise, when you adjust
the size, the picture will stretch in one direction or the other to fit the
sizes you enter into the size dialog.
Step 2 is to set the resolution to 100 dpi.
Step 3 is to set the size to the size of screen you want.
Jim Johnston
Teacher
Newton User