[NTLK] GPS and the Newton

From: Darren Mattone (dmattone_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 10:54:31 EDT

Hi All.

I am a new "poster" to NTLK so please forgive any errors and faux pas....

I know this has been discussed before but I only have very little
information. I am interested in running a GPS receiver on my MP2100 but am
a little confused by some of the websites I have been too. I don't want to
purchase anything without knowing if it will work on the Newton or not. I
have looked mainly at Teletype.com. Are there any other sites out there
that offer GPS products for the Newton? What products have people had
success with? Any advice or information you can give me would be great.
Thanks.

Darren Mattone
Grand Rapids, MI
dmattone_at_imageguild.com