[NTLK] Package install failure

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 12:02:50 EDT

Am trying to install some Newton books that I build in 1998 on my 2001. They
were originally on the machine but I off loaded them a while ago and now I
want to load them back on.

The problem is that they do not finish installing. NCU goes through the
install then finishes up and then tries to disconnect and then it fails. On
the Newt I get "An error of an unknown type has occurred." NCU on the Mac
give me "Could not complete the install because an error has occurred (-1)."
after the error on the Newt.

I have lots of free memory left on my 32mb card. Other packages install
correctly. Any ideas? Are the packages I am trying to install corrupt in
some way?

Larrie Easterly