Re: [NTLK] vCal

From: Dion Crannitch (dion.lists_at_adi.co.nz)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 00:55:35 EDT

> You know that PERL script some lovely person wrote that allows you to
> export you Newton Names file as text, and have in converted into
> vCards?

Hey this is just what I've been looking for! Can you post an URL to the PERL
script? I'd love to be able to keep my iPod Contacts synched to my Newton
Names.

> I was wondering... how possible would it be for someone to do
> the same thing to convert Newton Dates into a vCal file? That would be
> great for use with the new iPod update!

Oh man that would be cool. Then we'd just need a Newton FireWire adapter so
we could update iPods directly and remove the Mac as the middleman :-)

Dion Crannitch dion_at_adi.co.nz
ADInstruments Limited http://www.adinstruments.com