Re: [NTLK] listar restrictions

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 00:47:43 EDT

   Another interesting idea would be to include an html link in each
message to the beginning of the thread in the archive. I'm not sure how
feasible this would be as I don't know when/how the archives are
generated, and it could quite possibly generate an enormous amount of
traffic for the archive site is people used it a lot which wouldn't be
good.

Jim